ZAMBIA MONITORING AND EVALUATION ASSOCIATION PROFILE
ZaMEA is Zambia’s Monitoring and Evaluation Association registered in the year 2014 and officially launched in November 2015. The association was a resultant of the merger of two associations, Monitoring and Evaluation Support Systems (MESSY) and Zambia Evaluation Association (ZEA).
Promote and Regulate and enhance the Practice of Monitoring and Evaluation among professionals in Zambia.
To cultivate the highest professional standards in M&E practice and theory
- To provide platform for Continuing Professional Development through learning opportunities (annual conferences, coaching, symposia, meetings and workshops).
- To promote high quality intellectual, ethical and professional standards in M&E.
- To enhance the use of M&E theory and practice.
- To promote the development and adoption of M&E approaches and methods suitable to the Zambian developmental context.
- To promote undergraduate and post-graduate educational development in the field of M&E.
- To facilitate consultancy and employment opportunities for members.
- To enhance the profile of M&E at national and international levels.
- To provide a platform for building understanding of international developments and trends in M&E.
- To be the Association of choice for M&E in Zambia.
- To promote national and international networks in M&E.
- To create opportunities for publications by the association and its individual members.
- Capacity building.
- Partnerships (with academia, for profit and non-profit organizations and the government.)
- Fund raising ventures.
- Establishment of subnational presence.
- Develop and enforcing a code of Ethics in M&E practising.
- Providing career support and opportunities for young M&E practitioners.
- Develop a database of M&E professionals in the country.
- Ministry of National Development Planning
- University of Zambia -Monitoring and Evaluation Centre of Excellence
- CLEAR-AA – South Africa
- Africa Evaluation Association
NAMES OF EXECUTIVES AND THEIR POSITIONS
|Dr. Chabila Mapoma||Chairpersonemail@example.com||+260 962477531||Male|
|Mr. Ndiwa Mutelo||Vice- Chairpersonfirstname.lastname@example.org||+260 977788600||Male|
|Mrs Mercy Chashi||Secretary Generalemail@example.com||+260 977432552||Female|
|Mr. Victor Kabwe||Vice Secretary Generalfirstname.lastname@example.org||+260 977497478||Male|
|Mr. Million Phiri||Treasureremail@example.com||+260 973990482||Male|
|Mr. John Manda||Vice- Treasurerfirstname.lastname@example.org||+260 977760944||Male|
|Mrs. Mwaka Mukwiza||Committee Memberemail@example.com||+260 977469521||Female|
|Ms. Rita Magawa||Committee Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||+260 977617606||Female|
|Mr. Claude Kasonka||Committee Memberemail@example.com||+260 977762001||Male|
|Mr. Andrew Banda||Committee Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||+260 979909241||Male|