Malawi Monitoring and Evaluation Association (MMEA)
It is a voluntary organization of M&E practitioners working/living in Malawi.
The principal objectives of the association shall be:
- To provide a platform for interaction and information sharing among all those interested in M&E in Malawi.
- To be a platform for sharing and accessing opportunities
- To facilitate networking and information sharing in M&E in Malawi
- To Promote high-quality intellectual, ethical, and professional standards in M&E in Malawi
- To be a resource on M&E in Malawi.
- To promote continuing professional development in the field of M&E in both government and private teaching institutions;
- To offer professional advice in monitoring and evaluation;
- To provide advisory services to the government, non-governmental organizations, and the private sector on monitoring and evaluation, and development;
- To influence the business environment for monitoring and evaluation practice The network was re-started in February 2012 after an earlier one fizzled out. Both members of the old and the new network are together in this new one.
Name of Association / Network: Malawi Monitoring and Evaluation Association (MMEA)
Country/ies in which the Association operates: Malawi
Status of the Network: Informal Network
Number of Members as of today: 47
NAMES & POSITIONS OF EXECUTIVES
|Mr. Charles Chimombo||Interim Chairemail@example.com||+ 265 888 264 900||Malawi|
|Mr. Paulaw Kitheka||Convener||MalawiMandE@yahoogroups.com||+ 265 888 264 900||Malawi|
|Mr. JohnKad zandira||Kadzandira@malawi.net|