Address: P .O Box 893 Niamey-Niger Phone: +27969831711
Niger Monitoring and Evaluation Network is an organization of evaluation professionals created since 1999 in the global framework process of setting up active national evaluation networks.
This structure operated for ten years on a zero-budget, that is to say, that the costs associated with its activities were fully supported by the founding members notably United Nations agencies, the Niger government, bilateral and multilateral cooperation agencies, international NGO’s and other national institutions.
Since 2010, ReNSE was launched and became an association under the Niger law 0556/MISD/DGAPJ/DLP of 30 August 2010
OBJECTIVES OF ReNSE
The overall objective of ReNSE is to contribute to the professionalism of evaluators.
The specific objective is to make evaluation managers and evaluators have knowledge of the importance of standards and ethics in evaluation. After defining the evaluation concept, its typologies, criteria and its ethics and standards.
- 1998: Regional Evaluation workshop at Nairobi financed by UNICEF on the theme ‘Can we use the American norms of evaluation in the context of African culture.
- 1999: The first AfrEA Conference which examined the results of the previous meeting in details by the Nairobi Evaluation and Monitoring network.
- 2002: The second test phase at the AfrEA conference in Nairobi, where 11 associations and network of evaluators proceeded to the review and adoption of the fourth edition of the African Evaluation Guide.
- 2004: Gathering of the group of experts.
- 2007: Adoption of the director’s guidelines for African evaluation. Thus, the ethics and standards of the African evaluation comprise four principles comprising thirty-five standards.
NAMES & POSITIONS OF EXECUTIVES
|Coordinator||Dr Hassane idéAadamouemail@example.com||+22796 89 31 71|
|Deputyvcoordinator||Assadeck Mohamedfirstname.lastname@example.org||+22796 61 03 08|
|Head of communication||Idiguine Amadouemail@example.com||+22796 15 83 55|
|Deputy head of communication||Ahmed Zaman Allahfirstname.lastname@example.org||+22790 40 11 46|
|Head of training and documentation||SoumanaSeyniemail@example.com||96 99 11 15/90 99 11 15|
|Deputy head of training and documentation||Mme Haoua Idi Abdoufirstname.lastname@example.org||96543417|
|General Treasurer||Beidari Ibrahimemail@example.com||96 87 31 14/90 41 63 61|
|Deputy General Treasurer||Soumaïla Mamadoufirstname.lastname@example.org|
Ahmed Sékou Diallo