Rosetti Nabbumba Nayenga
Rosetti is an Agricultural Economist by training; a Poverty Alleviation and Budget Manager; and a Monitoring and Evaluation Practitioner, with a proven track record of 25 years of professional experience. She works at the Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development in the Government of Uganda.
Rosetti is the President of the African Evaluation Association (AFREA), an umbrella organization for all monitoring and evaluation associations and actors in Africa, with headquarters in Ghana. Together with her Board of Trustees, she has enhanced transparency and the public image of AFREA which has attracted long-term partnerships worth close to US$ 200,000 annually with Conrad Hilton Foundation, US Department of State, and Search for Common Ground partners. In 2020-21, Rosetti was the first Ugandan female to serve as a Rotary District Governor for District 9211 (Uganda and Tanzania).
At the end of her tenure as Governor, the Rotary district received three awards for outstanding performance in Africa: Second Place for the Women in Rotary Award; Third Place in Member Retention; and Third Highest Annual Fund contributing District in Africa.
She is a member of the board of trustees in several institutions, examples being:
- Member of the United Nations Evaluation Reference Group on COVID 19
- Expert on the UN Evaluation Advisory Committee for the Inspection and Evaluation Division
- Councilmember for the International Evaluation Academy based in the United Kingdom;
- Member of the Advisory Committee for the International Evaluation Conference for Latin America and the Caribbean to be held in Ecuador in November 2022.
- Board Chair for the International Rotary Fellowship for Empowering Women
- Assistant Regional Rotary Foundation Coordinator Region 28 Zone 22