Membership subscription period ranges from 1 to 3 years. Fess payment can be done online via our PayPal account at www.afrea.org or through our bank account and evidence of payment sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Membership Type||1 year subscription||2 years subscription||3 years subscription|
How to subscribe to AfrEA Membership
Register online at http://membership.afrea.org Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Pay the required membership fee online via PayPal, or by electronic bank transfer, or direct bank deposit to the account shown below. Send all proof of payment (Bank payments) to the AfrEA Operations and Membership Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Account Name:||African Evaluation Association (AfrEA Main Membership Account)|
|Account Number:||US Dollar:- 0011084424624001|
|Account Name||African Evaluation Assoc-Conference Account|
|Account Number||Ghana Cedi:- 0010084424624001|
|Bank Name:||Ecobank Ghana Ltd|
|Branch Name:||Head Office Branch|
|2nd Morocco Lane, Off Independence Avenue, Ministerial Area,Ridge West, Accra – Ghana|
Other Temporary modes of payment
Cash payments can be made at an AfrEA or other event where the membership manager, treasurer, Secretary or President or other Board member are present, and given receipts which will be accompanied with completed forms. In such instances, the payee or prospective member is advised to keep a copy of the form submitted for future reference.
NB: Please note that fees are non-transferable and non-refundable and subject to change. Members will be notified by email when their membership is activated.
In case of partial fee payments or payments made in currencies other than in US Dollars:
- Membership will not be activated until full payment has been received in US Dollars or its full equivalent.
- Registered members will be notified by email of any outstanding fee and will have one month to make full payment.
- If full payment has not been received by a stipulated deadline, membership processing will be suspended.
In the case of surplus payments for membership:
- The surplus will be applied to future membership with the membership expiration date appropriately extended.
- If a member requires AfrEA to return surplus, AfrEA will process the payment and mail a cheque to the address in the member profile. Requests for return of surplus payments must be received within one month of the original payment otherwise they will be difficult to process in decent time.