ILO/EVAL is looking for a team of evaluators
The ILO/EVAL is looking for a team of evaluators (one team leader and one national consultant) to conduct the final evaluation of the Empowerment for Women and Youth Project (E4WAY) in Zimbabwe (ZWE/16/01/BAD) from mid-April to end of June 2021.
Type of contract: External Collaboration (individual) contract or Service contract.
The candidates can apply either individually for each role or as a team.
The final evaluation of the development cooperation project should take about 19 working days for the team leader (home based Harare or outside Zimbabwe) and 19 working days for the national consultant.
Application deadline: 22 March 2021.
For further details about the evaluation, please see the attached ToR.
Candidates intending to submit an expression of interest must supply the following:
- Indication of which position(s) the candidate(s) apply
- A description of how the candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience are relevant to the required qualifications of this assignment (maximum 2 pages)
- A list of previous evaluations that are relevant to the context and subject matter of this assignment, indicating the role played by the consultant(s) applying (they can be highlighted in the CV)
- A statement confirming their availability to conduct this assignment, and the daily professional fee expressed in US dollars without travel or field visit costs (indicating also fees received for similar assignments in the last 2 years as a reference: project/function/daily honorarium rate paid)
- A copy of the candidate’s curriculum vitae
- A statement confirming that the candidates have no previous involvement in the implementation and delivery of the project to be evaluated, or a personal relationship with any ILO Officials who are engaged in the project
- The names of two referees (including phone and email) who can be contacted
- Two reports in which the evaluator team leader has been the sole evaluator or the team leader.
The deadline to submit an expression of interest for undertaking this evaluation is 22 March 2021. Please send an email with the subject header “Evaluation of project” to the Evaluation Manager Matilda Dahlquist (email@example.com) copying Ricardo Furman (firstname.lastname@example.org).