Réseau Burkinabè de Suivi et d’Evaluation (RéBuSE)
The Burkina Faso Monitoring and Evaluation Network officially held its constitutive General assembly on 2 December 2006. ReBuSe’ constitutive General Assembly was held during a time when the Francophone evaluators’ community throughout Africa and around the world were being formed. Also, since its formation, the internal status and rules of procedure adopted since Kaya in July 2003 have remained without sequel. It aims at creating a network exchange where the community of Burkinabe evaluators will have to meet in a network to promote and develop the culture of monitoring and evaluation.
The network is made up of about hundred members with 20% being women. It is an active civil society organization promoting the culture of evaluation.
- International Activities
- Participation in the Second International Francophone Evaluation Forum,13 -16 December 2016 Marrakech, Morocco
- Participation in the Eighth African Evaluation Conference ,27 -31 March 2017 in Uganda
- Participation of emerging evaluators in PIFED 2017 Canada
Trainings held by RéBuSE
- Training for about twenty members in 2007.
- Training for a dozen of the National land use planning frameworks(SNAT ) (September 2010) ;
- Training for 20 public, private and NGO executives, (June 2011);
- Creation of DGESS in 2012;
- Training conducted in September 2013 & 2014;
- Training in ‘Monitoring and Evaluation, fraudulent practices and its effects on projects and development programs on 22nd to 23rd December 2015.
- 2iE training with 5 parliamentarians on theme ‘‘SDG evaluation; Gender and equity assessment”
- Training of emerging evaluators on data management in the M&E of projects and programs
UNICEF, AfrEA, 2iE, CLEAR, CESAG, ONU FEMME, RFE, IOCE, Government of BURKINA FASO, EvalPartners
NAMES & POSITIONS OF EXECUTIVES
|OUEDRAOGO Michel||Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||70 26 90 69|
|OUEDRAOGO Nabyouré Jean Stanislas||General Secretaryemail@example.com||71 46 62 46|
|YAMEOGO Achille R.||Deputy General Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org||71 26 56 76|
|SIGUE Assiéta||Treasureremail@example.com||70 24 52 94|
|YONLI/ZANGRE Marceline||Deputy Treasurerfirstname.lastname@example.org||60 45 15 55|
|KOITA Wasso Wenceslas||Chief of communication, relations and email@example.com||76 19 41 83 / 70 46 37 26|
|DAHOUROU Touré||Head of organization(responsible for training ,management and valorization of knowledge)||firstname.lastname@example.org||70 06 06 60|
|KABORE T. Prosper||Deputy Head of email@example.com||70 59 20 99|
|ZOETYANDE W. Saturnin||Head of scientific firstname.lastname@example.org||70 777 714|