The African Evaluation Association (AfrEA) is a non-profit umbrella organisation for African Voluntary Organisations for Professional Development (VOPEs). It serves as a leading source of evaluation knowledge for individual evaluators in countries where national evaluation associations do not exist.
COVID-19 How to Protect Yourself & Others
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands.
- use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 70% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet from other people
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth or face mask when around others.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after sneezing.